- Childcare for children from 18 months – 4 years from 8am-6pm, 50 weeks of the year to support working parents and others.
- Early education led by a teacher for children aged 3 and 4 years.
- Child and family health services e.g. ante natal and post natal support.
- Family support e.g. advice and support with parenting skills, dads clubs, learning courses etc.
- Links with Jobcentre Plus e.g. support in accessing training, employment & CV building.
- Services for Children with Special Educational Needs and disabilities.
Our centre is fully inclusive with support for children with Special Educational Needs and disabilities and we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity. We would love parents in the area to help us plan, develop and evaluate our services. If you have ideas about what services are needed in the Clubmoor & Norris Green communities, please contact us and join our new group of parents who support the centre in ensuring services are what parents/carers want and need.
Services at Clubmoor & Ellergreen Children’s Centre
Clubmoor & Ellergreen Children’s Centre brings together a wide range of services for children from birth to 5 years old and their families, pregnant women and their partners. The centre is a one-stop shop bringing a range of services together within the community, including health, family support and ante-natal services for parents and carers.
These services are for everyone within the Clubmoor and Norris Green wards, and beyond. We hope to make it easier for parents to obtain the range of services they need for themselves and their families in the early years of their children’s lives. You can use this Children Centre or one that is more convenient for you. Just register at the centre and you can use all the services. All the services are free, except for the daycare, but help for this can be gained through the Working Families Tax Credits.