Health Promotion Workers
The Health Promotion Team covers all aspects of physical and mental health. Our aim to improve the health and wellbeing of the children and families within the community. We plan and deliver various health initiatives, and do home visits, working with parents, carer’s and children aged 0-5 years. We work very closely with various health professionals including midwives, and health visitors. As part of our service we offer new birth visits, baby massage and baby groups.
We offer a wide range of Health Promotion Services which include the following.
- Antenatal support and advice
- Postnatal support and advice
- BAMBIS Breastfeeding support and advice
- Stop smoking information and Fag ends services
- Infant feeding and weaning support
- Healthy Eating Courses
- Child Safety information
If you would like any further information, support or advice please feel free to contact us.