We believe that dads are extremely important and welcome dads to all our activities. Grandfathers, uncles and other male carers are also very welcome to attend the centre.
We have a monthly dads club which is held on the second Saturday of each month at Clubmoor childrens centre. Activities include –arts and craft, cookery as well as occasional days out. Breakfast is also provided for dads and kids as well as tea, coffee and juice for the children.
- Research shows that when fathers are actively involved in their childrens care children are more likely to feel good about themselves, do well at school and stay out of trouble so come along and get involved.
Dads club aims:
- Promote healthy parenting both emotionally and physically
- Reduce the feeling of isolation
- Promote the inclusion of fathers in parenting and work on issues to benefit their children
- Support dads aspirations of being good fathers
- Raise confidence, self-esteem and skills of being a dad
Feedback from dads:
- The social interaction with other dads as well as my kids is great
- My children love coming here
- The facilities and staff are brilliant
- Great atmosphere, great staff and great for the kids
- Everyone is really friendly towards everyone else
- Excellent for kids, I like the way the kids can roam free in the centre and play and enjoy themselves
- Plenty to do for the kids
- It’s fun and educating
So please feel free to come along and see for yourself
For further information contact Chris on 0151 233 8500.
Dads club will run from 10am—1pm. Held every 2nd Saturday of the month.
Saturday 8th September 2018
Saturday 13th October 2018
Saturday 10th November 2018
Saturday 8th December Xmas Special
January 2019 – NO DADS CLUB
Saturday 9th February 2019
Saturday 9th March 2019
Saturday 13th April 2019
Saturday 11th May 2019
Saturday 8th June 2019
Saturday 13th July 2019
Saturday 10th August 2019
Saturday 14th September 2019
Saturday 12th October 2019
Saturday 9th November 2019
Saturday 14th December 2019 — Xmas Party
Contact Childrens centre for further information