We believe that dads are extremely important and welcome dads to all our activities. Grandfathers, uncles and other male carers are also very welcome to attend the centre.
We have a monthly dads club which is held on the second Saturday of each month at Clubmoor childrens centre. Activities include –multi sports, arts and craft, cookery as well as days out throughout the year. Breakfast is also provided for dads and kids as well as tea, coffee and juice for the children.
Dads club will run from 10am—1pm.
Held every 2nd Saturday of the month. 10am-1pm
Saturday 9th September
Saturday 14th October
Saturday 11th November
Saturday 9th December Xmas Special
Contact Childrens centre for further
Contact 0151 –233 8500 for further info.
- Research shows that when fathers are actively involved in their childrens care children are more likely to feel good about themselves, do well at school and stay out of trouble so come along and get involved.
Dads club aims:
- Promote healthy parenting both emotionally and physically
- Reduce the feeling of isolation
- Promote the inclusion of fathers in parenting and work on issues to benefit their children
- Support dads aspirations of being good fathers
- Raise confidence, self-esteem and skills of being a dad
We work in partnership with Everton in the community, Everton attend our dads club each month to run the multi sports.
Feedback from dads:
- The social interaction with other dads as well as my kids is great
- My children love coming here
- The facilities and staff are brilliant
- Great atmosphere, great staff and great for the kids
- Everyone is really friendly towards everyone else
- Excellent for kids, I like the way the kids can roam free in the centre and play and enjoy themselves
- Plenty to do for the kids
- It’s fun and educating
So please feel free to come along and see for yourself
For further information contact Chris on 0151 233 8500.